Wednesday 11 March 2009

Welcome

E ka abo! Bienvenue! Welcome! After perusing and falling in love with so many blogs, I have decided to take the plunge..blogging here I come. I intend to write on the happenings in my life Before I Did...Before I did what you may ask. Before I got married. Funny thing is I'm not even engaged yet (though I know there's something in the works) but I just thought to put down the things I have learnt and am still learning on my journey to being a Mrs! I hope it will be a blessing to those who read it because I intend to be brutally honest! It will also chronicle my journey to a fitter me. I want to look and feel fit and fab Before I do not just to fit into a dress but to be my best for my King (God) and also due to some health concerns that have cropped up that I will discuss later. Be blessed.

No comments: